Friday, August 22, 2008

Official (10 days)

He texted me saying:

"I know you dont want to hear this but i need to tell you this. Me and Ashley are daiting,"

We broke us less than two months ago.
Please everyone pray for my heart. Pray that the enemy will not use this against me, to make me doubt myself or the future God has for me. Pray for me that I will not dwell on this. Im still 100% devistated. Im not really sure how to handle all of this. Three years, and about a million promices just down the drain. Please Please pray for me. Pray that one day I will be able to be vonerable again, that I could learn to trust again, and that my heart would not become bitter, that I would be content with the word God has spoken, and take hold of that, and cherish it. Please pray for my mind to not compare myself to her, that I would be confident in the person GOd has made me to be, and that I would not settle because I will be lonley. Pray for Ian, that God would continue to work in his life that way He has been, and pray that thier relationship would be honoring to GOd.

Goodness...
I cant wait to leave this all here and take my heart to uganda.


Chains be broken
Lives be healed
Eyes be opened
I have decided,
I have resolved,
To wait upon you Lord.
My rock and redeemer
Shield and reward
I'll wait upon You Lord.
And surely as the sun will rise
You'll come to us
Certain as the dawn appears
You'll come,
Let Your glory fall as You respond to us.
Spirit reign
Flood into our thirsty hearts again
You'll come,
You'll come.
We are not shaken,
We are not moved,
We wait upon You Lord.
Mighty deliverer,
My triumphant truth,
We wait upon you Lord.
Surely as the sun will rise
You'll come to us
Certain as your word endures.
You'll come,
Let Your glory fall as You respond to us.
Spirit reign
Flood into our thirsty hearts again
You'll come, You'll come.
Chains be broken
Lives be healed
Eyes be opened
Christ is revealed.

4 comments:

phyll is said...

Our Jesus, Lord and Savior, please remind your Precious child of her own encouraging words spoken recently to another searching soul.

"How powerful You, as a man, was over the enemy, satan. Holy spirit give her peace in knowing that in Christ's death, we have the power of life, and that it overpowers all evil. That light is what the darkness most fears.

Remind her soul often that in You alone Jesus, we find complete victory. That nothing... no thing.. or person...or painful feelings, can separate us from Your Everlasting Unconditional Love.

As your healing Holy Word says,
Romans 8:28
For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Lord help her release again the shackles from her feet and hand so she can dance and continue to serve you. My heart has been burdened several times from the different times I have read the words written here coming from a broken and struggling heart.

You formed and created Kristin's heart just as you use even pain to continue forming and creating in us daily our-clean hearts. YOU know her soul her mind and her body you know the deepest desires of her innermost being. Lord at this very challenging time give her patients and a remembrance that the purest of Gold is purified by fire. Send her way those who you would not only help to quench her thirst but who's thirst she me help quench too.
As she leans on Your everlasting arms keep her safe and secure form all harm.

In the name Above all Names the King of Kings and Lord of Lords...our Lord and Risen Savior Jesus .
I Believe

Becky said...

amen

julie d said...

you talk about how you want to leave all of that and take your heart to uganda.

friend, your heart is already here.
i know it.
just get your body here (:

Carlyn said...

Jesus/God is LOVE (I believe)
and He can be your boyfriend.
He does way more romancin' than any man could ever show you.