Monday, August 25, 2008

So Much

I got to thinking...God has put so many amazing people in my life to get me through this summer, its about time i show them some love before i leave:

Mom: Thanks for like pushing me out and stuff hah. but siriously, thanks for letting your only little girl fly away in a way that is way crazier than most little girls fly away, i think youve always know that this would happen, when you gave me to God like you said, when i was like a super bad kid, i think you didnt realise what that ment hah because hes deffinitly taking me hah. Thanks for being proud of me and bragging to all your work friends hah. i might not show it but i knowtice, i love you so much.

Sarah: i wish you were a boy, i would marry you. your encouragement and love through this summer has been my bread and butter. i feel like our friendship really shows what friendship in Christ should look like, and i love you for that, so much.

Matt: i cant even start to explain how thankful i am to know you! You have been nothing but encouraging to me and i appreciate it soo much, like you dont even get it. thanks for being my friend when i need it, it means so much.

Jacob: Your late night phone calls cease to bring me laughter. you probably wont read thisthough haah so im not gonna write much other than get your act together hah, well, youve been doing well. i love you so much.

Tracy and Janis: I look up to you ladies so much, siriously. Thanks for hangin out with a pipsweek like myself hah. Tracy, your advice and wisdom has helped me so much, and Janis, i take everything you tell me about Africa to heart, and i appreciate it so much.

Susan: You mean the world to me. We're sisters! I feel like out of all my friends you know my heart the best, you see how excited I am about this and youve been telling me to get off my butt and do it since i was 14. I love you so much.

Dan: Your obedience to Gods spirit is half the reason Im even going, thank you for seeing the potenital God put in me to love his people. Your passion for the bride of Christ, the church, is overwelming and inspiring, and i have no doubt in my mind that God is gong to use you in radical ways, i appreicate you so much.

Sarah and Jammers: You inspire me, you make me realise im not alone in this. This passion i have for the least of these, you have the same and its so refreshing, i miss you both so much and cant wait to see you upon both of our homecomings, i think about you so much.

Metro: my church family, i love you. Im going to miss seeing everyone every sunday, but i know you will be still covering me in prayer. I thank God for you so much.

Solid Rock kids: oh man where do i start, God has used you guys in such beautiful ways to show me his love for me. im so greatful to know all of you, ryan cody bill lynette chelsea sara lisa maddy kelly kristin corinne chandler casey charity jamie dear everyone i love you guys so much.

Jax: You inspire me because you are simply yourself, i miss you so much.

Adam and Katie Dorband: thank you for ministering to the children of the jungle that is downriver. you are making an impact, you are missionaries and your love for me and for Jesus is what has lead me to have such a passion for Gods people. I am so greatful for you, so much.

4 comments:

Becky said...

loving you much!

Margie said...

oh my gosh, I have to go to work and I'm all misty.

Thanks for being the loving girl you are! I can't wait to celebrate love with you!

ily

Anonymous said...

I think I speak for a lot of those people you mentioned when I say that as much as you think we've been a blessing in your life, you've been that, if not more, of a blessing in ours. You're going to do great works for God in Uganda, and I know we all can't wait for your return home :-).

Oh, and nearly half those people you mentioned in the "Solid Rock Kids" area, don't actually go to Solid Rock, but I understand why you put us all together lol :-P.

But I Still Believe This Heart Will Learn To Love said...

kirstin.. i wish i was a boy too! i miss you so much, and i really really have been praying for you. i love you and i know god is doing amazing things through you. He put you in my life and through that I have grown stonger and learned that my guard doesnt have to be up all the time. When I first met you I never thought God would use you in my life so much, nor did I think you would be that friend that i know I will never forget. I love you and cant wait for our children to play together and to see see how God changes both of us and uses us. I love you like you were my sister.
be safe darling.<3